Applicant needs to provide following documents for Police Clearance / Character Certificate application processing:
Option l - Punjab Police Global Portal
It is to inform that people belonging from Punjab province and Islamabad Capital can apply for Police Character Certificate through Punjab Police Global Portal. This facility is available now at the High Commission for Pakistan, London.
Moreover, this facility is also free of cost. Applicants are just required to visit the High Commission in person alongwith required documents. Currently applicants from other Provinces can only avail option II and III
Requirements for Punjab Police Global Portal
- Make an Authority Letter in the name of any relative in Pakistan. For Authority Letter Click Here
- Get appointment and Attest (AL) from any Pakistan Missions which is near to you in UK.
- Bring valid original and copy of Pakistan ID (Passport or CNIC) along with your Authority Letter (one copy too) for attestation at High Commission.
- Send this Attested Authority Letter to Pakistan to your relative who will process your Police Check from concerned Police Station.
- After getting (Police Check) from Police Station make sure it is attested from Foreign Affairs Office or regional office before it is return back to you.
- You need to attest your (Police Check) from High Commission/Sub Mission before you show it to local authorities in UK.
- Download the Application Form
- Four (04) photographs (fresh Passport size).
- CNIC/NICOP or Pakistani Machine Readable Passport along with photocopies.
- Fill the enclosed form and duly attested by the Attestation Department in High Commission for Pakistan, London (Click here for attestation timing).
- Applications processing time are varies from 3 to 5 months.