Requirements for Applying Power of Attorney on Digital platform (Digital Power of Attorney)
- Executant/Executants need to put original signature on Power of Attorney pages.
- Executant/Executants need to put original thumb impression on Power of Attorney pages.
- Executant/Executants need to paste/affix fresh passport size picture on Power of Attorney page.
- Put witnesses name and CNIC/NICOP/POC number on last page of Power of Attorney with their original signatures and thumb impression.
- Executant and witnesses Name, CNIC/NICOP/POC number and signature should match as per their CNIC/NICOP/POC.
- Electronic signature and thumb impression on Power of Attorney page/pages will not be accepted. Original power of attorney should contain only original signature and thumb impression.
Carefully follow aforementioned steps for completing your power of attorney and scan it and upload it in digital power of attorney system.