Applicants planning to visit Attestation Office in London need to book an appointment
prior to their visit for Attestation / Legalisation of the documents.
Please click one of the following options to view the requirements for Attestation / Legalisation of your document(s):
- Book online Appointment
- Personal appearance* of executant(s)
- 2 Passport size Photograph* of executant(s)
- Provision of each Executant’s original valid Pakistani passport or NADRA card along with its photocopy
- Unsigned original document(s) along with a complete set of photocopies of all the documents being submitted for Attestation / Legalisation
- Executant(s) will need to sign the document(s) in the presence of High Commission’s official
In case a document is being issued by more than one Executant, all should meet the criteria mentioned in relevant section
Death Certificate Attestation / Legalization Requirements
Death certificate issued in UK must be attested from Legalization Department of the Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO).
NADRA card cancellation certificate from NADRA at High Commission for Pakistan London.