Roshan Digital Account

Overseas Pakistanis can raise their issues in the PCP by using the following options:

1- By Using Mobile App
(People having smart phone)

Android Link:

iOS Link:

2- By Using Web-Access
(People having no smart phone)


3- By Participation in Khuli Kachehris

Overseas Pakistanis can participate in e-Kachehris which are being scheduled as per SOPs on Facebook, Radio or TV by 24 Federal Organizations.

4- Manual Complaint lodging facility

Overseas Pakistanis who are either illiterate or physically challenged, or aged or women/widows can lodge their written complaints as per SOPs through PCP-Dashboards. In this regard, all dashboards of MOFA and its Foreign Mission are authorized to do so.

5- Help-line for Guidance


Opening Hours

Monday to Friday
1000 to 1730 hrs.